The Matrix for Appetite Control, Reducing Fat Storage, Increasing Energy, and Boost Metabolism
Domin8 will assist your body to burn calories fast with this high-end blend of metabolizing agents. Superior appetite control to end snacking. A synergistic formula that combines additional mood elevation for stress management and body detox to eliminate toxins and unwanted bloating.
- Increase Blood sugar metabolism with Chinese Yam, Ashwagandha
- Ph Balancing Energy without the jitters
- Weight Loss Naturally
- Improved Immune Function with Bee pollen
- Improved sense of well-being with Bacopa Monnieri
- Accelerated fat loss with Cirsium Oligoplyllium
- Reduce fatigue
- Powerful thermogenic weight loss supplement, that helps your bodies temperature increase in a similar fashion, whether you’re exercising or not with Bioperine
Helps to suppress appetite and emotional cravings to reduce caloric intake
- Turn up the body heat naturally creating thermogenesis with Capsaicin
- Replenishes the body’s energy levels to provide an extra physical and mental edge to perform better
- Dramatically accelerate your fat-burning efforts and help you achieve your weight loss goals
- Professional grade appetite suppressants are added to help aid in curbing those unwanted food cravings
Top-quality synergistic ingredients will help promote fat loss and digestive help
- Mental Focus & Mood, reduce stress naturally
- Provides detox for your colon to cleanse unwanted waste and toxins that prevents weight loss with Cassia blend
- Transport and break down tough fat stores
- Gain stamina and energy
- Shed Excess Water with natural dandelion extract
A powerful new formula created by us for you! This is another exclusive item!
60 capsules per bottle, 709 mg each capsule, take one capsule twice daily.
Ingredients: Bauhinia Purpurea, Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monnieri, Cirsium Oligoplyium, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsaicin, Juglans Regia Extract, Bioperine, Yohimbine HCL, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chinese Yam, Bee Pollen, Senna, Cassia.
These statements have not been approved or evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease.