Bee Extremely Amazed
BEE EXTREMELY AMAZED,SKINNY ELITE, CURVE BEE POLLEN-WHERE WEIGHT LOSS WORKS
SHIPPING AND REFUNDS- BEE EXTREMELY AMAZED POLICIES
1.SHIPPING TIME FRAME: ORDERS ARE SHIPPED DAILY AND TRACKING NUMBERS WITH USPS WILL START TO TRACK 24-48 HOURS ONCE USPS HAS THEM UPDATED IN THEIR SYSTEM. PRIORITY SHIPPING GENERALLY TAKES 2-3 DAYS TO RECEIVE ONCE SHIPPED, NOT ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED DUE TO HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS. MOST STANDARD FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS WILL ARRIVE TO CUSTOMERS IN 3-5 DAYS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES WITH USPS STANDARD MAIL WITH TRACKING.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE PRIORITY 2 DAY PRIORITY PLEASE SEE PRIORITY SHIP AS ITEM IN THE SHOP. IT IS AN ADDITIONAL SHIP CHARGE IT MUST BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.
*** PLEASE BE AWARE COVID19 IS CAUSING SOME DELAYS WITH USPS PROCESSING AND DISTRIBUTION CENTERS AS WELL AS UPS. ALTHOUGH WE SHIP DAILY, YOU WILL NEED TO TRACK THE ORDER ON WWW.USPS.COM FOR ACTUAL UPDATES.
2.REFUNDS:WE DO NOT REFUND PRODUCTS EITHER UNOPENED OR OPENED, NOR CAN WE EXCHANGE THEM FOR CONSUMER SAFETY. ONCE THEY LEAVE OUR POSSESSION THEY ARE YOURS. WE WORK WITH OUR CARD PROCESSORS TO PREVENT FRAUD FROM EVEN OCCURRING BUT IN THE EVENT YOU FIND ANY CARD FRAUD, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES BEFORE FILING A DISPUTE WITH YOUR CARD COMPANY. EMAIL US AT email@example.com
3. ERROR IN PRODUCT RECEIVED: IF WE SHIP AN INCORRECT ITEM, WE WILL HAVE YOU RETURN THE ONE WE SENT AND SEND YOU THE CORRECT ITEM. WE WILL MAIL YOU A RETURN POSTAGE PAID ENVELOPE WITH USPS TRACKING FOR YOU TO DROP IN THE MAIL. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE INCORRECT BOTTLE. THE INCORRECT ITEM NEEDS RETURNED IN NEW UNUSED AND UNOPENED PACKAGE FOR THE OTHER ITEM TO BE SHIPPED.
4.PLEASE READ THE LABEL FOR USE. IF IT SAYS START WITH 1 TO ASSESS TOLERANCE, I SUGGEST YOU DO SO BEFORE MOVING ON.
5.TRACKING: AGAIN…WE SHIP VIA USPS DAILY WITH TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED FROM USPS. WE WILL UPDATE YOUR ORDER ONCE SHIPPED WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND SPAM. PLEASE USE THAT NUMBER TO CHECK THE USPS WEBSITE FOR UPDATES. WWW.USPS.COM
6. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN PACKAGES OR ADDRESSES THAT YOU DID NOT UPDATE THE CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS .IF YOU PURCHASED PRIORITY SHIPPING THERE IS $50 INSURANCE WHICH YOU MUST FILE A CLAIM WITH USPS. WE CANNOT DO SO.
7. FREE SAMPLES LISTED WITH ITEMS ARE AT OUR DISCRETION.
8. TO QUALIFY FOR THE TESTIMONIAL FREEBIES, PLEASE SUBMIT BEFORE PHOTOS AS WELL AS NAME AND WHICH PRODUCT YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING ALONG WITH THE SUBSEQUENT PHOTOS NEEDED 1 MONTH AND 2 MONTH FOLLOW UP PHOTOS. SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org
9. SEZZLE PAYMENT PLAN (SPLIT PAYMENTS) IS A TRADEMARK OF SEZZLE AND IS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY APP. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES PLEASE LET US KNOW. YOUR PAYMENT PLAN IS HANDLED BY SEZZLE AFTER YOUR INITIAL ORDER WITH US. WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU A FEE FOR THIS SERVICE.
10. WE DO NOT DO AUTOSHIPS. WE DO NOT OFFER SUBSCRIPTIONS. IF YOU RECEIVED PRODUCT FROM US IT IS DUE TO AN ORDER YOU MANUALLY PLACED.
11. TRADEMARKS: ALL PRODUCT WITH ELITE WEIGHT LOSS LOGO INCLUDING: SKINNY ELITE, SKINNY BEE PLATINUM, ELITE BOOST, SIZZLE ME SKINNY, ASTONISHED, ELITE WEIGHT LOSS, ELITE SUPPLEMENTS, SKINNY BEE XTREME, BEE EXTREME LEAN, SKINNY BEE GOLD, ELITE SHREDS MAX, KETO ELITE, ELITE BOOST DETOX, PHYSIQUE, IGNITE,CURVE BEE POLLEN ARE PRODUCTS OF BEE EXTREMELY AMAZED, MADE IN THE USA WITH ALL LAB DOCUMENTATION ON FILE ALONG WITH LAB FDA REGISTRATION NUMBERS. ANY OTHER BRAND SOLD BY US WE ARE DISTRIBUTORS FOR.
12. WEIGHT LOSS DISCLAIMER:RESULTS MAY VARY WITH USE. RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. EXERCISE AND DRINKING WATER IS ENCOURGAED. USE IF OVER 18 ONLY, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DRUG TESTS, OR FALSE POSITIVE DRUG TESTS.
13. PRODUCT PACKAGING, BOTTLES, LIDS, SHRINK WRAPS, LABELS CAN VARY FROM ONE ORDER TO THE NEXT DUE TO MANUFACTURING SUPPLIES. WE DO NOT PACKAGE ANY PRODUCT EXCEPT OUR OWN ELITE WEIGHT LOSS SAMPLES WHICH ALSO WILL BE LABELED.
14. ANY ORDER SUBJEXT TO A RETURN WILL HAVE A 45% RESTOCK FEE TO COVER THE COST OF THE DAMAGED OUT ITEM, COST OF OUR SHIPPING AND CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES. WHICH MEANS YOU ARE ONLY REFUNDED WHAT YOU PAID MINUS SHIPPING AND MINUS 45%.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a
survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
We use an SSL security certificate to secure this website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
At times we may track our customers shopping experience to better learn how we may serve you. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct
way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website,
conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’
rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and thirdparty
cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt
out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
or companies with whom it is being shared. – See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protectionact-
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT)
browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services
must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue
enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
MAIL TO BEE EXTREMELY AMAZED LLC
85205 Sportsmans Club RD
Jewett, OH 43986
Last Edited on 10/21/2020