Bees pollen works well for weight loss, and that’s why we use it in many of our Bee Extremely Amazed Weight Loss Supplements
Bee pollen is one of the richest and purest natural foods known to men. It’s a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and proteins, supplying us with almost every essential nutrient necessary for good health.
I have been successfully using it with clients wanting to lose weight. Let me share my insights and experience with you here.
What is bee pollen?
According to Eden Foods, in its original state, bee pollen is a cloud of fine dust composed of thousands of microscopic particles that enable plants to reproduce via seed. Pollen is discharged from the anther of a flower and is the major food source for bees and other insects.
Worker bees travel from flower to flower collecting nectar and pollen as they move around. As the pollen covers the bee’s body, she brushes and packs it into specialized hairs on her hind legs to take back to the hive. The bees collect more pollen than the hive needs, so beekeepers are able to collect the surplus in a mesh trap. As the bees enter a hive, they pass through a bank of specific sized holes where the pollen is gently removed and falls into a collection tray.
The quality of a bee product with pollen is a very important consideration before using it. My favorite bee pollen product is probably Skinny Elite Bee Pollen. Skinny Elite is an all natural weight loss diet product and a natural energy supplement with bee propolis.
How does a bees pollen work for weight loss?
Some of the reasons it works for weight loss include:
- It stimulates metabolic processes which in turn speed up burning of calories.
- It corrects chemical imbalances that are usually involved in weight gain. This then regulates and stabilizes appetite. At the same time is a natural energizer so you feel good whilst losing weight.
- It’s a low-calorie food but tasty and easy to eat.
- Rich in lecithin which helps with fat digestion and metabolism. This is also a reason why bee pollen lowers LDL and increases helpful HDL cholesterol.
- Because pollen is so nutritionally complete and balanced, it helps reduce food cravings. Its natural phenylalanine (an essential amino acid) content acts as an appetite suppressant.
- It has high protein content which helps to achieve improves satiety and lessens overeating. It contains more protein than any animal source and more amino acids than an equal weight of eggs or beef (approximately 40% protein).
- Bee pollen is more valuable than both honey and royal jelly. It has a similar but more stable composition than that of royal jelly.
- The pollen is bursting with an enormous amount of vitamins B, C and D, most minerals, enzymes, and the 22 indispensable amino acids, 14 fatty acids, RNA, DNA lecithin/choline, phenylalanine, carotenes, and polysaccharides.
- You may remember that lecithin and the amino acid phenylalanine were very popular a few years ago as a weight loss ingredients.
- It is also nutrient-dense meaning that your body receives sufficient nutrients for quite small amounts of bee pollen, as one ounce of bee pollen is only about 90 calories.
- As such, it is a powerhouse of all the vital nutrients needed by the body.
Please note, that it’s wise to speak with your Dr if you have any allergies to foods, plants, pollens.
Needless to say, weight loss results are dependent on doses and intake which should be tailored for each individual. Consult with your health practitioner what doses would be best for you.
I love passing along the education to you all, but please note that the above material is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your health practitioner or doctor for advice specific to your circumstances.